WHY BECOME A PERMANENT RESIDENT?
That is one question you may already be wondering, especially if you have done some research into what the process requires. It is not easy to become a permanent resident, after all. Plus, there are other options available if you want to work or study in Canada. Short-term, temporary visas are issued to workers and students that allow them to live and work in Canada. In simpler words, in their quest to become permanent residents in Canada, skilled workers from all over the globe take the route of Canada Federal Skilled Worker Immigration Program. Having sure shot skills in education, work experience & proficiency in English/French language would see them crossing every barrier and reaching this splendid country called Canada. You as our client ensure that authenticity as a component is maintained and we as your trusted immigration mentor would see to it that your ship navigates across all oceans, lands you as a PR in Canada. Based on their skills and capacity to become economically established, skilled workers from all over the world are selected as Permanent resident in Canada under the Federal Skilled Migrant Category.
BENEFITS OF CANADIAN PERMANENT RESIDENT?
The answer is simple: you will have more rights. When you become a permanent resident of Canada, you are entitled to most of the same rights and privileges as a Canadian citizen. Below is a list of a few of these rights:
- You are entitled to equal treatment and equal protection.
- You are entitled to certain legal rights, such as to be presume innocent until Proven guilty.
- You have the right to enter and exit Canada as you see fit, plus you can move freely from province to province.
- Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) – For families with children under the age of 18.
- Old Age Security, Guaranteed Income Supplement, and Canada Pension Plan.
- Universal health care – Most necessary medical expenses are covered through the Canadian universal health care program.
- Free education – All children under 18 are entitled to a free education in the Canadian public school system.
Express Entry (2017)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) recently announced that Canada's long awaited expression of interest program remain open since January 2015. The new program, “Express Entry,” is exciting for skilled workers around the world who are interested in immigrating to Canada. Express Entry will allow us to actively recruit, assess and select skilled immigrants under the following federal economic immigration programs:
- The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- The Federal Skilled Trades Program
- The Canadian Experience Class.
Provinces and territories will also be able to recruit candidates from the Express Entry system for a portion of the Provincial Nominee Programs to meet local labour market needs. Under this new system, employers will also have a key role in selecting economic immigrants. Employers will access candidates through Canada's new and improved Job Bank and through provinces and territories where applicable.
Federal Skilled Worker Program:
Federal Skilled Workers are chosen as permanent residents based on their ability to prosper in Canada. They are assessed according to a selection grid made up of six factors, including language, education, work experience, etc.
Federal Skilled Trades Program:
This program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.
Canadian Experience Class:
This program is for people who already have skilled work experience in Canada and want to immigrate permanently.
Hotline: +88 01716 666060
Corporate Office: House # 66, Road # 01, Block # I, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
PABX: (8802) 9872935 - 40, 9873230 - 32, 9873086 - 88.
Fax: +88 02 9871704