Freequently Ask & Question
World Immigration Services Limited-
What is WISL?It's an ISO 9001:2008 certified visa counseling and service office.
Where is WISL located?We are located at Banani. We have no other branch.
Full Address: House-66, Road-1, Block-I, Chairmanbari, Banani, Dhaka 1213, Bangladesh
What do WISL offer?
- Counseling and complete file processing for Tourism/Business visa and Immigration Visa.
- Free point assessment for immigration program.
- Telephone counseling for any visa.
What is cost for visit visa application at WISL?Total cost includes our service charge + Visa Fee + Property valuation (If needed)
Do WISL guarantee for getting a visa?No. Only embassy can decided about granting visa. WISL guarantee only about complete and accurate file submission for visa.
What are the documents required for Visit visa application?
General Documents required for visit visa application:
- International Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Photos with white background
- Application form
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Ticket booking details
- Business/Job related papers
- Visa Fee
How much time needed for getting Tourist/Business visa?After submitting file, generally it takes not more than 4 weeks to get a visa.
What are positive factors for Tourism/Business Visa?
- You are above the age of 35 years.
- You own house in your home country.
- You have travelled to other countries before.
- You own a standard/Established business in your home country.
- You have strong bank statement.
What are negative factors for Tourism/Business Visa?
- Your age is between 15 to 30 years.
- You are not married.
- You are widow or widower.
- You don't make good money in your country.
- You do not file an income tax return.
- You don't frequently visit certain countries.
- Someone has filed an immigrant petition for you.
- Your passport was lost at any time.
- You have a communicable disease.
- You were sentenced for some crime at any time in past, no matter how small.
- You have past due alimony for wife and/or kids.
- Someone may give any negative information about to the Embassy.
Can I get my point assessed without going to WISL Office?Yes. Please send us your CV and your spouse's CV (if applicable) at email@example.com with intending country of applying.
What is the pass mark for point tested visas?
Australia:The general Skilled Migration have pass mark of 60 points and the business innovation and investor visa have pass mark of 65 points for innovation point test.
Canada:Federal Skilled Migration visa have pass mark of 67 points. And Quebec Skilled Migration has a pass mark of 49 points for Single and 57 for Married Applicant
Work Permit Visa- Singapore -
What occupations are not eligible for an S Pass?The list of objectionable occupations includes masseurs, bar and lounge hostesses. Food shops owners with $13 National Environment Agency (NEA) License are also not eligible to apply for S Pass
What is the point system for S Pass Visa?The points system comprises four main categories, namely: salary, educational qualifications and number of years of relevant work experience in order to enable a broader assessment of the applicant. Applicants chalk up points based on how far they meet the criteria.