- চাকুরিদাতার প্রভিন্সে নমিনেশনের জন্য অ্যাপ্লাই করা।
- নমিনেশন নিয়ে কানাডায় স্থায়িভাবে বসবাসের জন্য অ্যাপ্লাই করা।
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Saskatchewan is a land of natural beauty that is rich in resources and full of opportunities for study, quality careers, or starting a business. Saskatchewan is a great place for you and your family to call home.
To qualify as a Skilled Worker, an applicant must have a permanent full-time Saskatchewan job offer either:
- As a skilled worker/professional/managerial position or in a designated trade; or
- As a worker who has already worked in Saskatchewan for a minimum of six months on a temporary work permit.
This category is for skilled workers, professionals or managers who have a full-time, permanent job offer from a Saskatchewan employer. It is divided into two sub-categories:
- Skilled Workers/Professionals
- Existing Work Permit
You may qualify to apply under the SINP Skilled Workers Category if:
- An offer of permanent, full-time employment in Saskatchewan either in an occupation or trade in the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
You may qualify to apply under the SINP Existing Work Permit Category if:
- Have worked in Saskatchewan for at least six months on a temporary work permit either in an occupation or trade that is in the NOC
There is no deadline to apply to the SINP. However, program criteria may change without notice and your application will be assessed according to the criteria in place at the time we receive your complete application.
Effective from 21st May 2013, the SINP will accept a maximum number of applications in each category for the remainder of the calendar year but will continue to process all applications currently in inventory.
APPLICATION INTAKE THRESHOLDS AS OF August 26, 2013
|CATEGORY||APPLICATION QUOTA||REMAINING APPLICATIONS|
|Existing Work Permits & Health Professionals||450||340|
|Long Haul Truck Driver & Hospitality Sector Pilot Projects||200||61|
|Students - Out of Province Graduates||175||0|
|Students - Saskatchewan Graduates||100||5|
These levels will be effective until December 31, 2013. They will be reviewed on an annual basis.
সামগ্রিক পরামর্শের জন্য আপনার Complete CV টি এক্ষুনি ই-মেইল করুন: email@example.com
Hotline: 01970 666070, 01970 666080, 01970 666090