Visit Visa for Malaysia
Everyone wants to have a smooth travel experience. Lack of information can make a trouble for you during your travel time in abroad. Our services will help you to make a perfect start of your journey. We are here to arrange a trouble free and pleasant trip for you. We offer the most reasonable packages for the visit visa processing. Our experienced consultant can guide you about the whole procedure and advise you for visa interview where it is applicable. Factors affecting to get a Visit Visa are –
- You are above the age of 35 years.
- You are owner of a house in your home country.
- You have travelled to other countries before.
- You own a standard/reputable business in your home country.
- You have strong bank statement.
- Your age is between 15 to 30 years.
- You are unmarried.
- You are widow or widower.
- You have good financial support in your country.
- You do not file an income tax return.
- You don\'t visit certain countries frequently.
- Someone has filed an immigrant petition for you.
- Your passport was lost before.
- You have a infectious disease.
- You were sentenced for some crime at any time in past, no matter how small.
- You have past due alimony for wife and/or kids.
- Someone may give any negative information about you to the Embassy.
Some countries require specialized documents depending on that country rule.
Visit Malaysia, the truly Asia! Experience the gem of Asia with full of natural beauty and artificial structures.
We provide the following services:
- Documents checklist
- Form fill up
- Guidance for property valuation
General Documents required for visit visa application:
- International Passport valid for at least 6 months.
- Color Photos with white background
- Application form
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Ticket booking details
- Letter from employer, college or university
- Business/Job Related papers
- Visa Fee
সামগ্রিক পরামর্শের জন্য আপনার Complete CV টি এক্ষুনি ই-মেইল করুন: email@example.com
Hotline: 01970 666070, 01970 666080, 01970 666090